Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Kaitley's Kloset & Posh Princess

We're excited to introduce two new pals that we met at An Affair of the Heart this year: Kathy & Kimi (who are Kaitley's Kloset & Posh Princess, respectively)...

I work a full time job, but do this "fun stuff" in my SPARE time! ha!  I started making appliqued boutique overalls and ribbon jeans for my daughter Kaitley a few years back but can't take the credit for the creative idea, that came from a dear friend.  Since, I have added pillowcase dresses, camo capris, ribbon flip flops, appliqued tops, personalized items, etc.  You give me your ideas and I can create an adorable outfit!  I love ribbons and bows so had to come up with a cute little theme...Kaitley's Kloset, "Where ribbons are tied with love!"

Kimi Lubert started making bows 5 years ago for her daughter because she couldn't find any cute ones!  She continues to make her unique bows now and is always up for special orders!

No comments:

Post a Comment